Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship in 1-2 days. Delivery time:
For customers outside the EU our shop will substract the VAT during checkout. Any custom duties and taxes must be paid by the buyer.
- Order number: 5.8504.01.P
- EAN: 4 039212 850413
Original Black Forest Cuckoo Clock Kuala Lumpur. Design: birdcouple in the garden, Made in Germany. 8-day clockwork
The Cuckoo Clock model Kuala Lumpur is an original Black Forest Cuckoo Clock of the world famous premium brand August Schwer with VDS Certificate, Made in Germany.
Carved Cuckoo Clock with mechanical 8-day movement, music and dancer function. Beautifully painted carving cuckoo clock. The complete front carving of this clock has been hand-painted in color. A really rare design and clock model. This traditional Cuckoo clock has a music and dancing figurines function. With the chiming of the clock the music starts to play and the dancing figurines on the balcony turn.
The complete body of the clock is shingle-covered - The roof and also the sides are covered with individual wooden shingles. This very labor intensive decoration of a clock is rarely used on the sides of a clock. Wooden dial, hands, cuckoo (August Schwer exclusive life-like cuckoo), pendulum.
- 22.44 inches tall, 13.78 inches wide, 7.5 inches deep; 3 x 1260g weights,
- base color: walnut. colorful front carving in red, green, and yellow shades.
- High quality Regula movement, made here in the Black Forest
- night shut-off
- The music works are Swiss made, it plays two tunes alternately. Edelweiss and The Happy Wanderer
- Premium Model: 5 years warranty
- Our premium clock models with longer warranty have several extras and mechanical parts specifically choses for a long lifetime.
- Extras: wooden knob on the night shut-off, real hinge on the cuckoo door (optical and mechanical improvement), antique-style chains.
- VdS certified
Note: The product may differ slightly from the picture, because each Black Forest Cuckoo Clock is unique.
|Product Type:||Black forest cuckoo clock|
|Style:||Carved, Bird Design|
|Clockwork:||8-Day Clockwork mechanical|
|Music movement:||With music|
|Moving elements:||Dancers, Pendulum, Cuckoo|
|Place of origin:||Black Forest, Germany|